8/20/2014

monday august 18

today i went to the library to print off a couple pages. now that i have no printer and am relying on the library to do all my printing, i decided i should be prepared for when it would happen again, and asked the librarian to throw $1.50 on my library card -- the equivalent of 10 pages, even though i only needed two today. after using one of the computers to send my job through, i headed to the printer, only to find that instead of $1.50 on my card, there was $0. a little irritated, i headed back to the front desk to ask the librarian who had helped me before what the deal was, and she responded as if she had no idea who i was or when she had previously spoken to me. "this was maybe five minutes ago," i said in disbelief, to which she replied, "and you talked to me?" just out here making real strong first impressions.

No comments: